Identify early opportunities in the emerging markets with untapped potential for rental growth and property appreciation. Bleneson has applied this approach to investing in affordable mass housing across the country.
Longstanding partnerships with renovation and repositioning professionals with local market knowledge and expertise to complete the high-quality, high-amenity property renovations that command higher rents. As well as relationships with third-party property management companies to improve tenant profile.
Leverage clearly defined acquisition criteria and operating platform to acquire properties where value can be created. Strong Partnerships with lenders and financial sponsors that provide financing. As well as relationships with developers, property owners, brokers and other real estate professionals to provide access to proprietary deal flow.
Monetize assets with a proven track record of generating superior
returns while never having lost any investment capital.
By investing with Bleneson Homes, Investors can earn a six percent (6%) annual preferred return (paid quarterly)
With significant upside resulting in 12% to 15%, or more
Since inception, Bleneson Homes annualized return on investment on properties sold, net of cash
distributions, has been 18.13%
Strong Shareholder Alignment:
“Investor first” approach and commitment to transparency in all aspects of operations
Management invests alongside institutional partners, family offices and accredited Investors
Bleneson Homes endeavors to provide Investors opportunities that deliver superior rates of return in a straightforward, ethical, and transparent manner leading to long-lasting relationships
- Equity Upside: Equity appreciation upon refinance or sale boosts overall return
- Attractive Returns: Apartments remain stable during recessions, as well as during stable and rising interest rate environments
- Cash Flow: Receive Steady cash flow through annualized distributions, paid out quarterly
- Pass-Thru Depreciation: A tax benefit tool which allows the Investor to utilize a passive “loss” from depreciating improvements to offset other passive income. Investors are strongly encouraged to consult a tax advisor.
- Portfolio Diversification: Adding investment real estate to your portfolio will help offset the volatility of other high-risk investments, such as stocks and bonds, leading to increased stability in your investment portfolio
- Own Real Estate Without Management Headache: Bleneson Homes outsources property management to well-known property management companies to ensure tenant satisfaction
- Acquire underperforming, undervalued multi-family assets and reposition with high quality amenities to increase occupancy and rental rateAcquisition Criteria
- Property Size: 100 units and above
- Markets: Sunbelt Regions
- Location Grade: Jos, Benue, Abuja etc
- Property Grade:
- Hold Period: TBD
- Price: subject to Negotiations
- Purchase Terms: All-cash or cash plus debt from lenders and financial sponsors
- Due Diligence: Ability to purchase with an aggressive due-diligence window and fast close
- Nothing herein shall be construed as offering literature or a prospectus. No representation or warranties of any kind are intended to be made herein or should be inferred with respect to the economic returns or tax consequences associated with an investment with Bleneson Homes.
- This contains forward-looking statements relating to future events or the future performance of prior investment or the joint venture. In some cases, forward looking statements may be identified by the use of terminology such as “may”, “will”, “should”, “plan”, “intend” “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “predict”, “potential” or ”continue”, or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions. Actual events or results may differ materially.